Fascinating technology: innovations of the automotive sector are driven by real emotions, by passion and enthusiasm. Webasto stands for more comfort and experience in mobility. You may be part of it! Our teams are highly communicative working always with commitment and in an open way. Working for us, you may bring creative ideas to the forefront, develop and take over the responsibility for them.
Purchase, Webasto SE
Lisbon, Portugal Webasto Portugal Lda.
is looking for a Advanced Supplier Quality Engineer (m/f/d) Responsibilities:
- Support the purchasing function within the business
- Perform quality planning/ APQP from early product development to series production and initial sampling
- Conduct and coordinate APQP/ PPAP process in SRM
- Assess supplier quality and ensure supplier compliance for defined specifications
- Evaluate of feasibility studies of the supplier
- Process and approve initial samples
- Coordinate the interface between Webasto and supplier
- Support transfer of activities from international legal entities into the service organization
- Develop process documentations and conduct trainings
Your Special Pluses:
- 3+ years of experience in quality management or product related areas
- College degree in Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent qualification
- Solid understanding of quality management tools, in particular: APQP and PPAP processes
- Advanced knowledge of MS office tools
- Good working experience in SAP
- Language skills: fluent in English, German and further European languages desirable
- Willingness to travel
- Communication skills and cooperative mindset
- High level of accountability and accuracy
- Team player with a good sense for different company/ country cultures
There are plenty of benefits with us – including high stability, training and development, flat hierarchies and a variety of tasks as well as an innovative spirit in a high-tech environment Feel the Drive: Apply now!
Please contact: Marta Amador
We are looking forward to your application in English including your salary expectations.