Uniplaces is building a trusted, global brand for students. We believe in empowering student mobility and we have started by making the process of finding accommodation easier. Were solving real life pains and were backed by top tier investors such as Atomico, Octopus Investments, Shilling Capital Partners and Caixa Capital to help us achieve this better and faster.
We are an internationally minded company with an extremely talented team and global ambitions. Our decisions are driven by our core values of Passion, Impact, Trust and Team Spirit - with which we aim at having a company where everyone feels accountable and empowered to achieve their full potential. Mission
This person will have the responsibility to scale partnerships both locally and in the different Origin markets, throughout different channels and marketing initiatives. By helping to foster demand and supply you can have a great impact on Uniplaces business results! Tasks
You will be tasked with growing Uniplaces' awareness in Spain; this means monitoring the perfect balance between customer needs and company vision, understanding who we are and where we are going.
Your track record:
- Local Partnerships for Supply and Demand - Academic & Corporate;
- Origin Markets Partnerships;
- Landing Pages Creation (Unbounce);
- Events Management (University Roadshow, Landlord Events, Sponsored Events);
- Affiliate Programme Management (Impact Radius knowledge);
- Summer Group Bookings Partnerships and Management;
- Merchandising (Merch requests, Merch Management);
- Market Research.
More than experience, we're looking for the right skills and attitude.
- University degree in marketing, Business or any similar subject in a Spanish University
- Student Association, Junior Enterprise or other relevant Student Organization experience is a strong plus
- Very Comfortable with professional use of social media and content distribution through digital.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.
What else do you need to know?
- Hands-on, do-er mindset
- Results driven and high levels of grit
- Stellar communicator and comfortable in speaking to anything that ranges from a small group of 3 peers to a 1000 person crowd of Marketing Experts
- The role is based in Lisbon.