Unbabels Translation as a Service platform allows modern enterprises to understand and be understood by their customers in dozens of languages.
Powered by AI and refined by a global community of tens of thousands of human linguists, Unbabel delivers professional-grade content at the scale required by modern enterprises like Facebook, Microsoft, Under Armour, Pinterest and Expedia.
Backed by Scale Venture Partners, Notion, Microsoft Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Samsung NEXT and Y Combinator, Unbabel is accelerating the shift to a world without language barriers.
We are a diverse team, working everyday to build an outstanding organisational culture, based on strong values of transparency, team spirit and continuous learning, with a fast paced Silicon Valley atmosphere in the beautiful city of Lisbon, Portugal.
We are now looking for a lead generation and prospecting expert to join our Business Development Team as an intern to help accelerate our growth from our global growth. Ability to work from our Lisbon office or remotely from your home country.
You will support our Business Development and Sales teams by researching prospects and seeking new business opportunities. You will need to be methodical, resilient and know our clients inside-out.
Youre a hard-worker, with strong initiative and the ability to think outside the box. As part of our team you will be the heart and lungs of the business, boosting sales and contributing to long-term business growth.
Youre authentic, empathetic, remarkable and trustworthy. You know that technology is an enabler, not a solution, and that execution trumps ideas.
- Data Mining
- Lead Generation for Sales, and Business Development departments.
- Update data to our CRM.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Report to the Business Development Managers on monthly/quarterly sales results.
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments.
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services.
- Proven grafter
- Naturally curious and passionate in what you do
- Strong skills with MS Excel and LinkedIn
- Experience with Salesforce(desired)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Prioritising, excellent time management and organisational skills
What youll get
- To be part of a dynamic team in fast growing international start up
- Chance to learn tonnes from incredible people
- Free language and Surf lessons*
- Tuesday lunches on the house and unlimited snacks*
- MacBook Pro* and Unbabel t-shirt
- 6 month internship
*Applicable to on-site team members