We’re Trouva, the marketplace for independent boutiques and Europe’s top e-commerce startup (we’ve got the trophy to prove it). We are anti-chain and anti-same; we stand against the uniform and the ubiquitous. We're proud to be an award winning company building the offline to online platform for bricks and mortar shops, which handles inventory management, merchandising, AI-led recommendations, and logistics; offering an even better service than the online giants - with instant click & collect, worldwide shipping and 1 hour delivery (our quickest was in just 22 minutes!).
As a result of our efforts, we've been recognised as one of the 5 fastest growing Companies the UK (The Next Web Tech5), and have been backed by VC and Angel Investors whose successes include Secret Escapes, Net-A-Porter, and Farfetch (BGF Ventures, Octopus Investments, Index Ventures & LocalGlobe). We’ve been covered everywhere from Vogue to TechCrunch and have been recognised by the likes of Maserati 100, the UK's Future Fifty and Forbes 30 Under 30.
The company is growing rapidly - we now have offices in London and Lisbon, and an ever expanding community of boutiques across Europe. As a result, we’re constantly on the hunt to find exceptional talent, who share our vision and are fiercely passionate about what they do. Based in our offices in central Lisbon, a Customer Service Advisor will be the first port of call for Trouva customers and our community of boutiques; who wants to deliver the highest level of customer service at all times. What you'll do:
Requirements Who you are:
- Manage with customer queries to ensure that they are responded to in a timely fashion delivering an outstanding service at every touch point
- Provide information with regards to products/services and other related inquiries;
- Work to targets and resolve customer issues and complaints across multiple channels. You will be communicating through well-crafted and personal emails, warm chatty telephone calls and rapid-fire live chat responses
- Identify, report on and troubleshoot potential issues and pain-points in our operations, as well as proactively proposing improvements
- Be the face of Trouva to our customers and partners alike
Benefits What you'll get in return
- Experienced in customer service (minimum of 1 year)
- Flexibility in schedule is essential; must be available to work weekends and bank holidays.
- Fluent in English and at least one of the following - German, French, Italian or Spanish (mandatory);
- Proficient in the use of IT systems, both customer service specific and windows/Google Suite packages Zendesk experience beneficial;
- Comfortable working in a target driven environment.
- A genuine passion for providing outstanding customer service, and motivation to go above and beyond to delight our customers and boutiques.
- A natural, friendly phone manner and sound written communication skills.
- Determined to own a customer’s problem, and follow up until resolved.
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Sound Excel skills, being able to liaise with a technical team effectively to solve problems.
- Hard working and passionate
- Competitive salary
- 25 days holiday plus any applicable bank holidays
- A central co-working space to base yourself from
- Need tech or equipment? we'll provide you with everything you need to get the job done
- Regular team events where we celebrate our success and people
- Unlimited staff discount on all Trouva products and a Trouva gift card to get something awesome for your desk.