TheFork, a TripAdvisor® Company is the leading online restaurants reservation platform in Europe with a network of more than 50,000 restaurants worldwide, more than 18 million monthly visits, 11 millions of opinions and more than 13,000 restaurants in Italy. The platform operates as "LaFourchette"in France and Switzerland as "ElTenedor" in Spain, as "TheFork" in Italy, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil, Sweden and Denmark . It also operates in English as "TheFork.com", as Dimmi in Australia and as IENS in the Netherlands.
TheFork connects restaurants and diners website and application, as well as through TripAdvisor. Users can easily select a restaurant according to their own criteria (such as the localization, type of cuisine, restaurant type and average price), consult their reviews, check real-time availability and instantly book online. For restaurants, TheFork provides a software solution, TheFork Manager, which enables restaurants to optimize reservation management, streamline operations and ultimately improve service and revenues, following Yield Management principles of price variability relative to time, a practice used successfully in the travel and hotel industries.
Located in our office in Portugal, you will be part of the Sales team, in charge of telephone contact with restaurants.Under the Head Accounts Managers for Portugal, you will preferred trading partner, advisory service and personalized management of each account (Restaurants) by phone or in meetings.What you will do:
- Implementation and monitoring of commercial actions plans agreed with customers to optimize their visibility and performance (turnover, filling ratio of the restaurant) based on all the web solutions offered by TheFork.
- Advice on their positioning strategy, implementation of campaigns and customer loyalty-users (e-mailing, SMSing), planification of promotions.
- Sale and training of restaurants to our tools BtoB: TheForkManager software
- Outbound calls for cross-seling or up-selling strategies to existing clients
- Native Portuguese and good level of English (mandatory)
- Experienced in call center or related doing sales for more than 6 months (mandatory)
- Experience as sales representative or account manager.
- Customer orientation
- Communication skills
- Dynamic and perseverant person
- Oriented results
- Good attitude is very important.
What we offer:
- Experience with a restaurant is a plus.
- Experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Medical Insurance.
- Swiss Life - Life and Total Disability.
- Optum - Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Wellness/Fitness and Reimbursement Program.
- Personal Retirement Savings.
- Meal Vouchers.