Together at Talkdesk, we're building a future of brilliant customer interactions. We have the cleverness, curiosity, and grit to make us a team of customer heroes: thinkers, achievers, and dreamers who believe that our world-class SaaS platform can influence a new kind of customer interaction.
Talkdesk started from a hackathon win and within five years has become one of the fastest growing companies in the world, a Gartner Magic Quadrant Visionary, and enabled 100,000,000+ customer interactions using our platform. With $124.5 million in backing from DFJ, Salesforce Ventures, Storm Ventures, and Viking Global Investors and supported by the successes of our 1,400+ customers from Peloton, IBM, Wounded Warriors Project, and MongoDB, Talkdesk is disrupting a $40+ billion stagnant market.
We're now looking for the new members of the Talkdesk family - those ambitious, driven, and collaborative individuals who thrive in a fast-paced environment and will push us to do even greater things together. If you would like to help us shape the future of Talkdesk, come along with us on our journey - your dream job is waiting! Responsibilities:
- Be the company ambassador, networking and attracting amazing talent;
- Build strong relationships within the company, especially with all hiring managers and stakeholders;
- Quickly assess and evaluate current recruitment practices and tools, streamlining and strengthening the hiring process;
- Manage, create and develop recruitment campaigns for all open vacancies;
- Maintain and develop a network and database of talent;
- Develop a reliable hiring forecast and work with the Talent Director to build long term recruitment strategies.
- Degree in HR or similar area;
- Good communication skills - fluent in English;
- Preferable 1 year experience in full life cycle recruitment;
- Strong ability in understanding requirements for the purpose of sourcing and hiring qualified candidates for open roles;
- Ability to deliver results at short notice by being highly organized and proactive;
- Ability to succeed in an environment with competing demands;
- Passionate about recruitment.