A day in the office for a Software Engineer in Test:
Working closely to the engineering scrum teams and stakeholders to help building world class test automation frameworks and tooling;
Design and implement automated tests for new features as well as regression tests;
Be an active voice about test automation and continuous delivery, fostering the automation mindset across the company;
Helping engineers in pinpointing issues that are observed throughout our product and deliver solutions that will help solve this issue;
Work with Product, Support and Customer Success teams to identify high-impact bugs and coordinate fixes and ways to prevent them through automation with the engineering team.
Nice to haves / Pluses:
- At least two years of experience in the field;
- Experience with test automation and continuous integration/delivery tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Jenkins and others;
- Proficiency with version control systems like Git;
- Be able to work as a team-player and be able to synergise with other teams;
- Creativity & out-of-the-box thinking;
- Detail-oriented Person;
- English Proficiency.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
- Experience working under SCRUM environments;
- Experience with Selenium Grid;
- Experience with Docker;
- TDD/BDD knowledge;
- Working knowledge in Test Management Tools;
- Working knowledge of tools like JIRA, Confluence
- ISTQB Foundation Certification.