Swogo is the worlds first automated bundling technology.
We are proud to partner with the most successful retailers around the world in over 25 countries like El Corte Inglés and Sonae to help them drive millions in sales with our technology.
Retail Week nominated Swogo as a Top 25 Most Innovative Retail Companies.
Founded in London in 2012, we have opened our doors to Lisbon and were looking for the very best to jump on board to change peoples lives through commerce. About the team and role
Managing a growing company as a first time CEO, its often difficult for me to make sure that I am using my time in the best possible way, and thats why Id like to hire you - to support me and also help the rest of the management team to achieve their objectives. The management team currently consists of our Chief Technical Officer (my business partner), Head of Category Management and our Head of Customer Success.
Were a friendly team with ambitious plans to double the company size in the upcoming months, so were looking for someone that we feel comfortable partnering with, who can be fully trusted to work with us to achieve our objectives. The role is ideal for someone that...
Your responsibilities will include (but not be limited to)...
- Has experience as an Executive Assistant
- Is Fluent in English - written and spoken
- Is highly organised
- Is willing to be flexible to keep up with the management team
- Has a strong commercial mindset
- Is good at prioritisation
- Has Excellent attention to detail
- Has strong computer literacy with excellent touch typing skills
- Wants to feel a part of something great
What you will get
- Managing the agenda of the CEO and management team
- Collecting and driving a list of key decisions that I need to make each day - e.g. documents that need to be signed, important emails, deadlines etc.
- Attend company management meetings to take notes and follow up on work results
- Coordinating personal and professional travel for our team
- Plan company events like our monthly team lunch, social gatherings, company retreats and of course, celebrations!
- Handling basic finance activities like sending monthly invoices to customers, keeping our accounting software up to date and employee payroll
- Managing our social media accounts
- Handling basic HR processes
- Performing general office clerk duties and errands
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and successful international startup that really cares about their team
- Rewarding work with a high impact
- Gain experience and develop expertise in startups and the growing e-commerce industry
- Work closely with a team of intelligent and friendly people (with occasional help from our office dog Frank)
- Attractive compensation
If you think you are up to the challenge, show us what youve got - please send us your CV and cover letter in English.