Swogo is the worlds first automated bundling technology.
We are proud to partner with the most successful retailers around the world in over 25 countries like El Corte Inglés, Leroy Merlin and Media Markt to help them drive millions in sales with our technology.
Retail Week nominated Swogo as a Top 25 Most Innovative Retail Companies.
Founded in London in 2012, we have opened our doors to Lisbon and were looking for the very best to jump on board to change peoples lives through commerce. About the team and role
Youll be part of the wider Category Management and Operations team, focused on supporting our large retail partners to maximise their benefit from Swogo. Reporting directly to the Head of Category Management, this is a fast-paced team at the heart of our company, with plans to double its size by the end of the year.
Youll be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service to many of the worlds most successful brands like El Corte Inglés, Leroy Merlin and Media Markt to get the most out of Swogo - impacting millions of shoppers. This means being hands-on with the Swogo bundling technology to help our partners improve their sales, helping them with promotional campaigns, supporting them with technical issues and advising them based on our data analysis.
Youll have intimate knowledge of our customer needs to help inform our future product development. The role is ideal for someone that
Your responsibilities will include...
- Deeply cares about the success of customers
- Is open minded and looking for a challenging opportunity
- Ability to make sense of something complex and explain it in plain English
- Takes pride in their work and is excited by taking on responsibility in challenging situations
- Has a strong attention to detail and is naturally organised
- Has good computer skills and is keen to learn and understand the Swogo system
- Good problem solving skills
- Is confident to provide feedback to help us constantly improve
What you will get
- Answering technical support requests by email
- Becoming an expert in the Swogo system to make adjustments to bundle combinations and configurations based on data analysis. Dont worry, training is provided :-)
- Collaborating with customers on promotions and campaigns
- Escalating to our engineering team to solve more complex issues
- Updating our knowledge base and internal documentation
- Working flexible hours
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and successful international startup to develop a career in the technology industry
- Rewarding work with a high impact - influencing millions of online sales for the worlds most successful brands like El Corte Inglés and Media Markt
- Gain experience and develop expertise in the growing e-commerce industry
- Training and development
- Work closely with a team of intelligent and friendly people (with occasional help from our office dog Frank)
- Attractive compensation