Swogo is the worlds first automated bundling technology.
We are proud to partner with the most successful retailers around the world in over 25 countries like Toys R Us and El Corte Inglés to help them drive millions in sales with our technology.
Retail Week nominated Swogo as a Top 25 Most Innovative Retail Companies.
Founded in London in 2012, we have opened our doors to Lisbon and were looking for the very best to jump on board to change peoples lives through commerce. About the team and role
Youll be part of the wider Category Management and Operations team, focused on the toys sector. Reporting directly to the Head of Category Management, this is a fast-paced team at the core of our company, with plans to double its size by the end of the year.
Youll be responsible for working with our partners like Toys R Us or El Corte Inglés throughout the customer lifecycle - working hands-on integrating the Swogo bundling technology on their website to improve their sales by combining your expertise and data analysis to develop the perfect bundle combinations for our partners, impacting millions of shoppers around the world. The role is ideal for someone that
Your responsibilities will include...
- Knowledge in toys professional or hobby
- Is open minded and looking for a challenging opportunity
- Takes pride in their work and is excited by taking on responsibility in challenging situations
- Has a strong attention to detail and is naturally organised
- Has good computer skills and is keen to learn and understand the Swogo system
- Is comfortable in English - written and spoken to communicate internally in an international company
- Is confident to provide feedback to help us constantly improve
What you will get
- Keeping the product information of our customers as high as possible
- Researching products in the sector to stay current with market trends
- Learning and using basic coding on a daily basis
- Taking part on partner integrations in the Swogo system
- Data analysis
- Bundle optimisations
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing and successful international startup to develop a career in the technology industry
- Rewarding work with a high impact - influencing millions of online sales for the worlds most successful brands like Toys R Us
- Gain experience and develop expertise in the growing e-commerce industry
- Training and development
- Work closely with a team of intelligent and friendly people (with occasional help from our office dog Frank)
- Attractive compensation.