👋🏼Hey, we're Straight Teeth Direct
Straight Teeth DirectTM is a direct to consumer teledentistry platform that connects users to online dentists globally enabling at home cosmetic teeth straightening at a cost saving of up to 70%.
Forget everything you think you know about teeth straightening!
This startup is revolutionising the cosmetic orthodontic market by making invisible aligners available without the need for monthly appointments or the traditional hefty cost attached to it.
Using 3D printing, we have delivered aligners straight to the door of users in over 35 countries since our 2017 launch.
By building the very first AI orthodontist and instant smile simulator, our vision is to provide a solution to millions of adults worldwide looking to improve their smiles and self confidence with an option that fits into their lifestyle.
Our mission is to make orthodontics more accessible and affordable through technology.
Straight Teeth DirectTM is backed industry experts including Founders Factory, Europe’s hottest startup up accelerator program (started by Brent Hoberman, co-founder of lastminute.com and Made.com). 🚀About the role
We're looking for a Customer Success Associate to work within our Lisbon office to join the Customer Success team within our Customer Experience department. We are at a very exciting time of rapid growth within the company, which means there are plenty of opportunities to make a major impact and grow within your career. This is an opportunity for a customer focused and driven individual to join a high performing team building the next big direct to consumer success story. 🌟About you
You are looking for the next challenge in your career and a company you can grow with. You are not looking for a 9 to 5 job or to spend your first days at the HR department, you are prepared to get your hands dirty. You thrive in an environment that is challenging and ever evolving and you are a great team player.
You have a bubbly personality, yet you can focus when working on spresheets and you get a really kick out of sales. 💪🏼Responsibilities
- Ensure customers use the product
- Organise activation and reactivation campaigns
- Request reviews, surveys, before/afters
- Increase lifetime value
- Collect NPS and increase referrals
- Other customer relations activies
- 1 year + sales, admin or customer focused role
- Growth mindset, always willing to learn
- Start-up hustle mindset (helping wherever needed)
- Results and solutions orientated
- Exceptional organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with fluent written and spoken English
- Highly self-directed – ability to get a lot done
- Proactively coming up with solutions
- Embraces challenges and thrives in high pressure environments
- Familiarity with some of the tools on this list (Google Docs, Gmail, Trello, Slack, Intercom, Paypal, Skitch etc.)
If you don’t tick all the boxes but you have the right growth mindset please apply! Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Uber commute bonus
- Weekly office Yoga class
- Friday drinks at the office
- Monthly office lunch
- Teeth Straightening & Whitening
Due to the volume of applications we receive, please expect a reply within a week.