is an IT company dedicated to providing proactive management to all IT resources. We create value for our customers. Our structure was created by professionals with years of experience in the field of new technologies, and we are now growing. Quality standards and high complexity of the solutions require professionalism, so we already have a group of technical experts to work on various areas of our portfolio. We are hiring!
Sparklegend has recently joined the Izertis Group
, which specializes in IT, digital services and the development and support of startups with a high technological component. The group has more than 20 years of experience and more than 600 employees
distributed geographically between Spain, Portugal, México, Colombia, Peru, and Costa Rica.
Visit us www.sparklegend.pt
Open positions: 1 We are looking for talents that:
Resume, we are looking for someone who is:
- Possess deep technical expertise and can solve complex technical problems through sound, creative troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, strong communication skills and ability to develop strategic on going customer relationships.
- Demonstrate a strong ownership of customer issues, having the ability to take responsibility and react effectively
- Enjoy team work, and actively contribute to their peer group as well as our customer account teams.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experienced in Biztalk Integration while willing to learn new technologies (Azure Logic Apps with strong growth in the market)
- Professional to work with and support our largest Premium customers effectively
- Interested to work on the edge of newest Integration technology, to go deepand extend his/her Integration skills
- Motivated by working in a EMEA-based team (Jordan, Germany, UK, France, Sweden, Hungary) demonstrating a strong team spirit/collaboration among each other which enables our customer success.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technical support (on site and telephone)
- Deep knowledge of product(s) / technologies being supported with proven track record
- Ability to take leadership in one specific product.
- Good communication skills in international environment
- Mature technical skills and proven support experience
- Previous experience working/troubleshooting with Microsoft enterprise products including BizTalk Server.
- Ability to work or be on called during various weekly shifts including weekends (24x7)
- Strong .NET development skills (specifically C# & WCF)
- Strong understanding the Windows Architecture and internals
- Performance troubleshooting using Perfmon
- T-SQL troubleshooting using SQL Profiler
- Network troubleshooting using Netmon
Beneficial to have:
- BizTalk Server
- BizTalk Adapters (incl. LOB), Orchestrations, Accelerators, ESB, FSB, HIS
- SQL Server & T-SQL
- Visual Studio
- Windows Server
- Reading and analysing C, C++, C#, XML and XLST/XSD code
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation)
- MSDTC (Microsoft Distributed Transaction Coordinator)
- MCTS/MCSE/MCSD/MCPs, Computer Science Degree, vendor qualifications or other advanced professional qualifications
- IIS 6.0/7.0, MSCS and Microsoft debugging tools is a plus
Send us or CV to ref. #B0533_CSS