Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens
supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way
that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub
nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR,
IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities
across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our Finance & Accounting operation
we are looking for a Cash Collector Trainee
to integrate our department: What are my responsibilities?
- Pre and active chasing of customers debits;
- Customer Account Management;
- Contact Business Unit’s and Sales Dept.;
- Solve invoices’ incidents;
- Monitoring Credit Limit;
- Sales order blocked follow up;
- SOA Controls;
- Complaints and reminders;
- Dunning Letters;
- Customer care (incoming calls and e-mails);
- Support to legal dept.;
- Other activities (e.g. interest letters, AP/AR netting etc).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
What else do I need to know?
- Minimum high school degree. University degree will be a plus;
- Fluent knowledge of German language;
- Proficiency in French and English will be a plus
- Knowledge on Siemens organization;
- Service Attitude and customer oriented;
- Strong communication skills (both orally and writing);
- Team player;
- Proactive attitude;
- Excellent organizational and planning skills;
- Strong work ethic - we are always acting in name of Siemens;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Access it’s a plus);
- SAP/Spiridon System knowledge.
At Siemens Portugal
we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very
multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid
multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading
global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides
innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the
areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we
are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to
ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application. Job ID:
Global Business Services Experience Level:
Early Professional Job Type: