Who we are
Selina’s mission is to build a global movement where people live, travel, work and explore unique local experiences while forging meaningful connections. Built with the digital nomad in mind, Selina is disrupting the hospitality industry with a design, tech and socially-centric approach to boutique hotel and co-working developments that enable travelers to seamlessly live and work abroad.
What the role is
- Providing input to developing block diagrams and initial floor plans for property renovations
- Develop schematic design options based on existing conditions, budget, program, and schedule.
- Develop final schematic design for final approval
- Ensure the design is aligned with the Selina brand and history:
- Responsible for the quality, look, and feel of the products and spaces;
- Control of selection of finishes, furniture and all decoration elements;
- Be involved of the schedule and budget of each project;
- Liaise with creative teams for works onsite
What you need for the role
- Advanced English;
- Previous experience in interior design a must (At least 3+ years)
- Previous experience with one or more areas of expertise a plus (Interior - Design, Construction, Project Management)
- Restaurant (Food & Beverage) experience a plus
- Willing to travel
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Autocad is mandatory.
- Knowledge of Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, and/or other 3d modeling softwares are a plus.
- Knowledge of design softwares such as Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. are also a plus.