203684 Work Area:
Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Professional Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Solution Delivery Center (SDC EMEA) is an organization that provides remote SAP consulting service to SAP customers. This group serves customers worldwide via tight cooperation with other local SAP consulting teams. This means worldwide delivery commitment in areas including SAP ERP application, SAP Supply Chain Management application, SAP Customer Relation Management application, SAP Strategic Enterprise Management application, SAP Supplier Relationship Management application, solutions for Retail, Financial Services industries and all SAP Cloud Solutions and SAP Fiori. ROLE DESCRIPTION:
- Act as an integration developer in a multidisciplinary team that will be responsible for implementing customer projects on premise and/or on Cloud
- Uses specification of integration scenarios based on customer business processes in order to do the customer implementation
- Implementation & coding of services, composites and interfaces
- Supports and conducts customer workshops
- Planning and coordination of integration tests
- Reviews of integration aspects
- Interface Development
- Act as a team leader
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES:
- At least 6 years of work experience in integration area is required
- Knowledge of SAP Products
- Positive feedback from Project peers, account team and customers
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- Degree in computer sciences, engineering, mathematics or a mixture of these disciplines or equivalent experience;
- Good theoretical knowledge of:
- ERP Information Systems technological processes
- Data Bases (Writing SQL Queries, Reports, Stored Procedures) Oracle/MS SQL
- Systems Platform and Database Management
- Programming Experience either in Java or SAP-ABAP languages
- Good presentation and communication skills, open minded w/ customer focus.
- Learning capacity and the will to acquire new skills.
- Fluent in English (at business level) and in one of the following: Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese.
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team @sap.com,
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations