209657 Work Area:
Consulting and Professional Services Expected Travel:
0 - 10% Career Status:
Graduate Employment Type:
Regular Full Time COMPANY DESCRIPTION
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives. PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
Are you looking for an exciting job in an international IT environment? Do you want to contribute your professional experience and ideas in a new, creative and future-oriented environment? Do you demand the best from your professional career? Are you inspired by excellence and state of the art technology that changes the business world?
If so, we look forward to welcoming you to SAP.
In SAP, the EIM consultant role ensures that high quality information is available, protected, controlled and effectively leveraged to meet the knowledge needs of all enterprise customers stakeholders, in support of the enterprise mission.
As SAP EIM consultant, you will have the power to make a real impact. SAP consultant’s responsibilities include helping customers with project implementation, configuration, maintenance, and Best Practices for SAP solutions.
We need a EIM consultant who can thrive in this fast-changing environment and continue our tradition of driving customer success with simplicity. Contact us today! EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Candidate will be responsible for:
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Data Migration, ETL and Data quality projects implementations using the SAP tools
- Design and build the infrastructure for data extraction, preparation, and loading of data from a variety of sources using SAP technology such as Data Services, SDI, Data Hub, etc
- Support Business Transformation, mainly from the Data Migration perspective, using SAP Technology
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
- 1 year in working with ETL tools and/or SQL programming language. Basic knowledge in database concepts.
- Experience working with and extracting value from large, structured / disconnected / unstructured datasets
- Working SQL knowledge and experience with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases (SAP HANA will be a plus).
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with customers to understand the specific needs and be able to translate those requirements into a comprehensive solution.
- Preferably with Computer Science or Information Systems background
- Fulltime availability
- Fluent English is a must. Spanish, French, Italian or German are valuable
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team @sap.com,
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor. Additional Locations