1. Categorize accounts by their sales type to set growth plans for them and provide guidance for their sales activities according to their target market.
- Hedge short and mid term account risk (inventory, collateral, payment, etc.) and check whether the pricing follows the contract.
Role and Responsibilities
Support IM B2B Channel Sales team on its activities:
- SD form creation, follow-up and implementation.
- Support in the commercial management of Distributors (IM products).
- Backlog management.
- Order Planning (SCM / SAP).
- Stock Management.
- Internal Reporting.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bsc in Management or similar.
- No professional experience.
- Fluency in Portuguese and English language is required.
- Knowledge with computer systems (SAP is preferred).
- Good knowledge of computer office tools (Excel, Word, Power Point, etc).
- Good communication and interpersonal skills; proactive; self-motivated; focused; organized and capable to handle multiple tasks and projects; results and detailed oriented coupled with good analytical skills.
• Acquires and applies job skills and learns the company policies and procedures to complete assigned tasks that are routinely/semi-routinely in nature• Normally follows established procedures on work. Requires instructions on tasks• Typical entry point for high school or vocational college graduates