The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is leading the charge alongside the world's best brands. Delivering great product experiences is the only way to succeed in e-commerce -- from Amazon and Alibaba to click-and-collect and augmented reality -- and product content is at the heart of each of those experiences. At Salsify, we help brands like Bosch and Coca-Cola manage, scale, and optimize their content to truly connect with their consumers.
We're looking for talented and passionate developers who want to be part of creating our team here alongside one of our founders. We chose Lisbon as our first European office because of the incredible excitement and talent of every person we talked to. If that's you, we'd love to meet!
We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work, and as one of the first members of our Lisbon team you'll have an even greater opportunity to impact the unique culture of our new office.Main requirements
- A command of one or more server side languages (most of our back-end was built with Ruby)
- Experience building consumer facing applications in a SaaS or product-based company, specializing in back-end development
- Experience with contemporary frameworks, build tools, and testing tools
- A drive to build scalable and performant applications -- you know that just because a query returns the results you need, it may not be the most efficient approach
- An interest in exchanging ideas around building robust, maintainable software
- Interest in or experience working with Elasticsearch and large data stores
- Comfort providing and receiving feedback on implementation ideas
- Thoughtful opinions about efficient and secure deployment practices
- Great culture: We hire creative, friendly people who never want to stop learning
- Flexible benefits: Gym? Parking? Childcare? We'll work with you to make sure our benefits are right for your particular situation
- Private health insurance: We want you to be as healthy as you are happy
- Top-notch equipment: We make sure you have whatever tools you need to be productive
- Growth: Want to start a company some day? Or just interested in the economics of the business? Work alongside one of our founders to build the culture of our Lisbon office
Salsify's mission is to empower brand manufacturers to deliver the digital product experiences that consumers demand. Salsify pioneered the first PXM (Product Experience Management) offering that transcends traditional PIM, Syndication, and Analytics. As the first multi-tenant, SaaS solution to offer all 3 key components to deliver exceptional product experiences online, Salsify is already working with thousands of leading brands across the globe.
Throughout 2017, Salsify's employee growth and unique culture earned the company Best Workplace award wins from both local and national outlets. BostInno recognized Salsify as one of the 10 Coolest Companies in Boston. We were also named in Fortune Magazine's Great Places to Work and a Top 100 Boston Tech Company from Built in Boston and Boston Globe's list of Top Places to Work. We are one of the most innovative, high-growth tech companies in Boston. We're investing in growth to help fuel our rapid expansion and looking for the the best talent in the tech space to join our team.
No agency submittals will be considered