The world of retail is changing, and Salsify is leading the charge alongside the world's best brands. Delivering great product experiences is the only way to succeed in e-commerce -- from Amazon and Alibaba to click-and-collect and augmented reality -- and product content is at the heart of each of those experiences. At Salsify, we help brands like Bosch and Coca-Cola manage, scale, and optimize their content to truly connect with their consumers.
As a Customer Champion, you play a key role in ensuring the success of customers rolling out Salsify to their organizations. You will act as the voice of the customer within Salsify as we strive to continually improve our product and our service, as well as a trusted advisor to our customers.
We're looking for talented and passionate people who want to be part of creating our team here alongside one of our founders. We chose Lisbon as our first European office because of the incredible excitement and talent of every person we talked to. If that's you, we'd love to meet!
We're looking for an outgoing and energetic person to be a partner to our customers as they work through onboarding, adoption, and expansion of Salsify. You will work closely with customers to align a strategy across customers organization to meet ecommerce goals. Responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of customers and clearly identify and communicate their status, risks, and opportunities
- Identify customer goals, stage of where customers are in their digital maturity and build a strategy to drive towards business value
- Define and oversee the execution of the overall strategy for accounts
- Contribute to the overall Account Strategy with account executives and account managers to ensure timely rollout and successful adoption of Salsify
- Consult with customers on recommended areas of platform, additional implementation areas, drive increased adoption, and demonstrate additional value
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of both the Salsify product and our customers' specific needs
- Work closely with our Salsify Training & Enablement teams to implement customized training plans and enablement materials for customers
- Function as the voice of the customer to provide internal feedback on how Salsify can better serve our customers
- Consult on industry best practices with our customers as an ecommerce thought leader
- Work with account executives and pre-sales engineers to review and craft new statements of work
- You have 5-10 years' experience in customer-facing, problem-solving positions in fast-paced, high-tech companies
- You have 5-10 years' experience in enterprise-wide deployments in high-tech companies
- You have experience owning technical strategy and collaborating with account executives in a pre-sales or expansion sales capacity
- You have experience and are comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across large organizations
- You have the ability to engage in strategic conversations with buyers, senior stakeholders, and IT leaders at customers through tactical conversations with power users, end users, and IT
- You have project management and/or program management experience
- You love coming up with solutions to all sorts of challenges, whether they be technical challenges, organizational challenges, or sales challenges.
- You can clearly and thoughtfully explain new concepts to diverse audiences
- You're curious to learn about new businesses and industries, and you can quickly grasp and make effective use of industry- and company-specific terminology
- You're outgoing and are energized by spending your day interacting with many different people
This role involves 10% travel.
No agency submittals will be considered.