Job Title Customer Support - Technical Support Agent
Advert Sage is a global company with a local heart. The market leader for cloud-based accounting, financials, enterprise management, people, and payroll software, we empower the world’s business heroes—from single-person startups to large enterprises. Our people are passionate and positive. We inspire our colleagues to serve business builders everywhere and champion their success. As a FTSE 100 company with 14,000 colleagues across 24 countries, we do business the right way, while giving back to our local communities through the Sage Foundation. Be Sage, build on.
Job Description Support customers and partners in the use and customisation of our accounting or management solution. Assist customers and partners by resolving software problems and delivering software fixes where appropriate. The job holder will deliver an Extraordinary Customer Experience by understanding client needs and applying problem solving techniques to resolve queries.
Key Responsibilities Key Responsibilities
Knowledge and competencies:
- Work with customers and partners to ensure they realise the benefits of their software.
- Understand and solve software problems and issues by identifying the problem, arrange delivery of any defect fixes, as required.
- Deliver product demonstrations and advice.
- Ensure effective communication of Customer related issues as required.
- Take ownership of problems and attend site meetings with to ensure the successful resolution of queries / issues.
- Work as part of a team to meet personal, team and organisational targets ensuring that the high working practices of the Support department are maintained and be actively involved in identifying improvements as appropriate.
- Manage and organise own workload to ensure that problems are resolved in line with client expectations.
- Academic education preferably in Accounting, Management, Informatics or Information Systems.
- Ability to manage own workload and deliver to set targets and provide accurate information and reports.
- Customer orientation
- Good written English and communication skills
Sage embraces diversity in all forms. Our ambition is to reflect the diversity of our customers and partners in the communities we operate – which will accelerate growth and innovation. We are creating a truly inclusive environment where everyone contributes to our vision, whilst being their true selves.
Function Customer Services
Office Location Oporto