JC Aircraft Maintenance is an engineering services company supporting Ryanair’s engineering function in Portugal.
JCAM is currently recruiting Mechanics to be based in Faro (FAO), Portugal,
Ryanair is Europe’s favourite airline, operating more than 1,800 daily flights from 77 bases, connecting 200 destinations in 31 countries on a fleet of over 300 Boeing 737 aircraft. Ryanair has orders for a further 380 new Boeing 737 aircraft, which will enable Ryanair to lower fares and grow traffic from 105m this year to 180m p.a. in FY24. Ryanair has a team of more than 10,000 highly skilled aviation professionals delivering Europe’s No.1 on-time performance, and has an industry leading 30-year safety record.
We are interested in you if you are looking for a career opportunity where hard work, initiative and enthusiasm are part of the daily routine. The successful candidate will be energetic and committed, able to work well from his/her own initiative while being an integral part of our team.
- Responsible for carrying out maintenance tasks as required
- Maintain a high standard of work in all tasks
- Comply with all company procedures, policies and regulations
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment
- Previous maintenance experience on B737-800 is highly desirable
- Experienced in all zones on the aircraft
- Willing to work shifts (including nights)
- Passed all Basic Modules from a Part 147 Approved School. Certificate of recognition will be mandatory
- Excellent spoken and written English is essential
- Proven organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexible approach to working in a fast changing environment