Line of Service
SpecialistJob Description & Summary
A career in Administration and Secretarial Services, within Internal Firm Services, will give you with the opportunity to provide administrative support to PwC employees. You’ll focus on using business software applications to prepare reports, receiving and directing incoming calls or emails to the appropriate parties, arranging business travel, tracking expenses, and coordinating meeting arrangements.
Our team is responsible for ensuring smooth operation of day to day activities at PwC. As part of the team, you will be assisting with record keeping, billing, distribution, logistics and financial planning.Responsibilities
As a Specialist, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Proactively support multiple work streams or project teams to execute against an existing project or work plan
- Promote, manage and deliver the continuous improvement of activities and service delivery
- Display effective organization skills, managing multiple and competing priorities and coaching others to improve these skills
- Propose solutions to manage client expectations and managing the delivery of the solution
- Display attention to detail in executing and reviewing work products to ensure the highest quality deliverables in the allotted timeframe
- Integrate and synthesize information from multiple sources in order to analyze complex data and results, anticipate issues and solve problems
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:Degrees/Field of Study preferred:Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements
Not SpecifiedAvailable for Work Visa Sponsorship?
NoGovernment Clearance Required?
NoJob Posting End Date