We believe it takes great people to make a great product. That’s why our team lives our company values, and we hire based on them too. Since 2010, we’ve been building a visual sales tool now used by over 80,000 scaling companies worldwide who love its simple yet powerful design. Along the way, we’ve raised over $90 million in funding from international investors and received numerous awards as an employer.
We take great care to find exactly the right people for our six global offices. So, what do you say – are you ready to join us?
If you’re a person who’s got skills, guts and ambition – and more importantly you like dogs and unicycles – then we want you to apply for the role of...
Product Manager is responsible for the roadmap planning and execution throughout the product lifecycle, including the gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product strategy, and working closely with engineering, sales, marketing and support to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction goals are met.
The following experience is relevant to us:
- Experience as a Product Manager, Product Owner or Project Manager
- Understanding the difference between building features and solving problems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Ability to lead without formal authority
- Developer or sales background is a plus
- Experience working with Agile and Scrum methodologies
Though these three things are must-haves:
- You get irritated by bad User Experience
- You get great pleasure from defining MVPs
- You like early validation and testing
What we have to offer:
- Ability to work on a product that our clients love
- A world-class working environment full of interesting perks
- A structured and transparent working environment with clear product roadmaps
- A flexible monthly benefits package (e.g paid gym access, public transportation, etc.)
- Yearly training & conferences allowance
- A competitive base pay
We’re looking for a Product Manager to join our journey of building the most epic sales software around.
If this is something for you, send your resume (in English) or a link to your LinkedIn profile and please add why we should pay extra attention to your application.