YOU are a solution-oriented, creative problem solver with excellent knowledge in designing, building and deploying IS solutions and services.
You have, good Communication Skills, advanced level of English, Learning Agility, strong motivation for Development and Learning, Project Management & organizational impact understanding. THE OPPORTUNITY
Philip Morris is seeking talented people to join our Information Services team. As an IS Analyst, you will be responsible for understanding the business requirements and for designing, building and deploying IS solutions and services following the IT Service Management principles and practices.
We are looking for a highly motivated person able to understand how Digital affects, informs and transforms Commercial and Marketing strategies and Business growth. Main Responsibilities:
- Analyse and define information and technical needs, formalizing scope and deliverables.
- Act as a mentor for other team members.
- Partner with internal Business teams to develop roadmaps, and define business processes and associated system requirements in our CRM system.
- Understand the business function and technical areas, execute the deployment and localization of the global IS system solutions.
- Leadparticipate in system implementation
- Bring innovative ideas having consumer at the core and fostering an agile and digital ecosystem
- Manage consumer journey & interactions tracking on offline & online channels
- Employment of Design Thinking and related design and innovation methods.
- Research how emerging digital solutions and features can benefit our company.
- Understand consumer’s behaviors and how they interact with digital platforms.
- Combine different data sources (Google Analytics, Social Media Listening, CRM, e-Commerce, Market Research, etc.) and work with Commercial and Marketing teams in generating actionable data insights to identify potential growth opportunities.
FIND A NEW PATH
- University degree in Computer Sciences Information Systems or Engineering Business Administration with additional certificates, degrees or experience in Information Services
- +4 years in Information Services Information Technology working with CRM systems
- Previous experience in Digital Transformation projects.
- People recognizes you as an Innovator or/and an Entrepreneur.
- Understand: User Research, User Journeys and User Personas.
- Build and manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders.
- PMP or Agile/Scrum (Desirable).
- Design Thinking and User Experience (Desirable).
- Fluent Level in English (C1 min - required)
What’s in it for you? Make an impact in our company and everyone around you! Create something new...learn and experience a new way of working in our company!
IF YOU DON’T TRY YOU WILL NEVER KNOW – Apply now! JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”).
Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”) is the term we use to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. We have a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke.
Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt