CONSUMER ACTIVATOR EXECUTIVE
Are you looking to develop your career in a dynamic multinational environment?
Are you a charismatic, curious and creative person?
Do you have an entrepreneur spirit and strong social skills?
Do you have a dynamic and proactive attitude and strong analytical skills?
If you answered YES to those questions, then we want to hear from you! THE OPPORTUNITY:
You will be joining the Deployment Team in Portugal, in one of the several regions that are covered by the team, where you will plan and execute the territory brand activation initiatives, according to the approved plan and budget and internal practices, in order to guarantee KPI accomplishment, namely in what regards to market share and volumes. YOUR MAIN CHALLENGES WILL BE:
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Develop the plan for the Territory, taking into consideration market analysis & dynamics, competitive activities, trade structure, brand and consumer data. You will also look into the full consumer journey and all selling opportunities that leverage on permanent touch points, as well as required resources and expected results, in order to maximize volume and profit growth;
- Analyze and challenge the proposed territory KPI and targets for Trade and Consumer, proposed by the National Brand Activation Supervisor;
- Analyze territory internal (consumer data, sales data, channel investment, etc) and external data (Retail and Consumer feedback), in order to identify useful information and build territorial insights. Ensure that all proposed initiatives that imply HQ developments are planned at medium term and supported with expected results, but also a regular and efficient use of the planning tools to optimize time management and short term planning;
- Execute the updates and ensure timely update of territory database to ensure all data are accurate and valid;
- Develop strong business acumen in what regards to the Territory and overall market, through continuous analysis of the dynamics, competitors, opportunities and challenges in all channels, in order to ensure that the company proactively and timely takes advantage and sustains leadership in the market.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- A University degree, preferably in Management, Economics, Marketing, Communication or Design.
- Fluent in Portuguese and English.
- Strong social skills.
- Creativity and curiosity.
COME AND DISCOVER THE WORLD OF PHILIP MORRIS INTERNATIONAL!
- A career in a truly international environment with a global leading company.
- Learning and development opportunities in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment.
- Attractive and competitive salary and benefits package.
Philip Morris International Inc (“PMI”) PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world's top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including Marlboro, the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term PMI uses to refer to products with the potential to reduce individual risk and population harm in comparison to smoking cigarettes. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities, and industry-leading scientific substantiation, PMI aims to provide an RRP portfolio that meets a broad spectrum of adult smoker preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Tabaqueira is the Portuguese affiliate of PMI, located near Sintra, Portugal. For more information, see www.tabaqueira.pt
Ready to take this opportunity?
Send your application @ PMI.com Careers Portugal