Who are we?
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal and international locations in Atlanta, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016.
Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
What are we looking for?
Are you an experienced Program or Project Manager with a focus on Customer Success, and passion to support them through a successful Services Offer? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
OutSystems is growing worldwide and entering new Markets and Industries. Our customers are entering Digital Transformation journeys within their organizations that will take them to the next level of efficiency and innovation.
As a Program Manager, you will be a part of a dynamic team and you will help drive from design to roll out and enablement of our Services Offer that will support our customers along their Digital Transformation journey, ensuring valuable deliveries, consistency and alignment across the multitude of interveners and stakeholders.
- Responsible for the OutSystems Adoption team programs, offers, enablement, outreach, and other initiatives, governance, direction, planning and implementing course corrections as needed
- Provide overall guidance and direction for the teams within the program, ensuring consistency and alignment across the multitude of threads and stakeholders
- Manage, track and report the status of the program at all levels from CXO level, stakeholders, and to the field teams
- Contribute with key strategic inputs for maximizing the value delivered to customers
- Managing multiple simultaneous project threads and bring them to a successful conclusion
- Navigating around roadblocks and networking to find people and solutions necessary to ensure progress
- Providing status updates, and keeping the team on track in all aspects of our delivery
- Organizing calls, materials, marketing events, and participating in or supporting OutSystems customer events representing the team, offers or initiatives
We are seeking someone with:
- A strong ability to manage multiple work streams and finalize efforts ahead of or on schedule
- Excellent communication skills and presence, and the ability to sell ideas, complex concepts, and influence others
- A self starter who can take direction will work diligently to execute with little hand holding, yet know when to escalate or reach out to management for decision making
- The ability to work independently, prioritize multiple stakeholders and tasks and lead execution of complex and time-critical projects;
- Excellent organizational and management skills, and experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment, across multiple time zones;
- Strong business, client engagement and presentation skills;
- Strategic mindset and a high level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Strong interpersonal skills, transparency and ability to establish trusting and supportive relationships;
- Highly collaborative style with proven ability to gather consensus and take action;
- Working experience in a Professional Services, Customer Success and/or Product Organization, managing complex and strategic projects;
- Proficient in standard tools like Word, PowerPoint, Excell, JIRA, Asana, MS Project, etc.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);