Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, lets cut to the chase: OutSystems is seeking a smart, real world experienced, passionate and analytical mind to join our product management team. A top notch candidate has implemented and executed market research strategies on B2B businesses, preferably for Tech Products, and has extensive experience with digital transformation initiatives and the solutions (e.g. applications, portals, systems) created to support them across a range of different industries. This position reports to the Director of Product Management.
The longer story:
The OutSystems low-code platform enables customers to facilitate digital transformation through massive efficiency gains in building and supporting enterprise-grade applications. By leveraging automation, artificial intelligence and deep technology integrations, software developers and business users can build applications through an intuitive, visual interface, rather than traditional coding. Customers experience tremendous cost savings and create competitive advantages by developing custom applications in days and weeks versus months and years, despite a shortage of skilled developers.
As a pricing analyst you will play a critical role in ensuring that OutSystems overall pricing strategy is executed properly. You will play a critical role in ensuring that Sales teams abide to existing pricing rules. You are also expected to detect pricing trends and best practices, using both internal and external sources, that may be leveraged and incorporated into our overall pricing strategy. This is a global position based out of Lisbon.
- Monitor and assists ongoing deals and ensure that they comply with existing company pricing guidelines and policies.
- Create and evolve a pricing monitoring framework and the necessary KPIs that provide Product Management with the necessary information to evolve the product.
- Act as the single point of contact for any pricing escalations/ request for information coming from field teams.
- Provide recommendations for process, tactical and operational pricing improvements and be responsible for the operational roll out of pricing changes.
- Support the testing and rollout of changes to the pricing model.
- Degree in management (preferred). Also accepted: mathematics, statistics, economics.
- 3 year experience in business analysis, operational improvement or pricing operations.
- Inquisitive mind, always looking for answers and always trying to understand the root cause of things.
- Understanding of Software (Business and IT) buying and procurement processes, in mid to large organizations.
- High level understanding of IT concepts and methodologies. We dont need you to know how to use our product but you should learn to know what it actually does and how it is used.
- Fast learner, responsive and with a high level of empathy regarding other people's work.
- Ability to lead without authority.
- Comfort in a rapidly changing environment with competing and shifting priorities, and fast paced decision making.
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd)