Who are we?
Thousands of customers worldwide trust OutSystems, the number one low-code platform for rapid application development. Engineers with an obsessive attention to detail crafted every aspect of the OutSystems platform to help organizations build enterprise-grade apps and transform their business faster. OutSystems is the only solution that combines the power of low-code development with advanced mobile capabilities, enabling visual development of entire application portfolios that easily integrate with existing systems.
OutSystems is a global company, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal (additional national offices in Braga and Proença-a-Nova) and international locations in Atlanta, London, Amsterdam, Dubai and Singapore. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has made us a Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies And CEOs To Work For In 2016. Go and see for yourself what our happy customers have been saying about us.
What are we looking for?
OutSystems keeps growing worldwide and entering new Markets and Industries. Our customers are undergoing complex end 2 end Digital Transformation journeys within their organizations with our help! We are looking to instate a Quality Assurance Practice in order to systematize Quality initiatives on our Customer Success Project Deliveries.
Are you an experienced Quality Assurance professional with a strong focus on Customer Success through proven modern Agile Quality methods? Are you looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to further advance your skills and career in a stimulating work environment?
As Head of Quality Assurance Practice, you will be a part of a dynamic Practices team and you will have the opportunity to lead the definition and field implementation of the new Quality Assurance Practice.
- Challenge the status quo and propose new, disruptive and effective approaches to existing challenges
- Definition of a Quality Assurance methodology to be deployed worldwide across Project Delivery
- Be the beacon of Quality practices and continuous improvement initiatives;
- Defining the processes and tools by which manual and automated testing takes place
- Assist Project Delivery Teams in assuring great Quality marks on everything they deliver;
- Collaborate in the definition of CI/CD practices;
- Represent OutSystems Customer Success unit in internal and external Quality Assurance forums;
We are seeking someone with:
- Passionate about Quality and obsessed with Customer Success;
- Experienced in setting up modern Agile Quality Assurance methodologies;
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Delivery;
- Experience with test automation at scale;
- Experience in working in a multi-cultural and multi-country environment, across multiple timezones;
- Strategic mindset and an high level of creativity and ability to think-out-of-the-box;
- Highly collaborative style with proven ability to gather consensus and take action;
- Working experience in a Professional Services, Customer Success and/or Product Organization;
- Computer Science master degree or equivalent;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Availability to travel.