Job description, low-code style:
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, lets cut to the chase. Were looking for several Cloud Support Engineers to support our incredible global growth and ensure our customers have a smooth experience using our technology.
The longer story:
We're enlarging our Global Support operation (aka OutSystems Elite Squad), always ready to jump in and solve critical, complex technical challenges.
We are looking for people who believe the future is cloud computing and get motivated by working with Cloud services and IaaS providers in order to help companies take the most of OutSystems solutions without worrying about the underlying technology.
So if you are interested in making our Platform as a Service grow and you love to solve complex problems, plus identify performance bottlenecks, this is the ideal job for you!
As a Cloud Support Engineer, your day to day at OutSystems will look like:
- Troubleshoot operating systems, network and database related issues.
- Provide solutions and alternative approaches, helping customers identify the most suitable on for their use cases.
- Execute operations and tasks in order to keep cutting-edge technology the baseline of our cloud offer.
- Bridge with R&D regarding issues and defect priorities in order to be a part of our PaaS continuous improvement process.
- Interact with people from different countries, backgrounds and cultures, both internally and with customers.
- Degree in Engineering or other technology related degrees (BSc, MSc).
- Tech savviness and drive to solve complex problems.
- Interest in communicating with different cultures (fluency in English).
- Knowledge of AWS cloud provider and services.
- Knowledge in troubleshooting Application Servers (IIS).
- Knowledge of Databases (SQL Server and Oracle, MySQL is a plus).
- Knowledge of network protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, DNS, SMTP, SSH.
- Security: SSL/TLS protocols, certificates, etc.
- Systems Administration.
- Scripting in Windows environments.
- Containers: providers and orchestration services.
What we have to offer you:
We are dedicated in making sure you have all you need and more:
- Training: Have you never worked with OutSystems platform? Dont worry, we will train you! We have a structured ramp-up in which we give you all the technical training and context youll need to become an expert.
- Growth: We care about your career development. This is why you will have the chance grow your skills and professional expertise and, at the same time, have the needed guidance to design your career or even join a different team within the company.
- Challenges: A solid company that keeps growing, changing and innovating, giving people room to be proactive and creative.
- Great minds: Work environment of smart, hardworking Engineers ready to push through and make a difference!
- And... Ping pong and snooker tables, free yogurts and fresh fruit everyday, all the coffee you can drink, company parties... Lots of stuff to ensure you are happy when you get to work every day!
Our software platform is revolutionizing how organizations build and deliver business-transforming applications. OutSystems is one of the fastest growing B2B software companies in the world, with a base in Lisbon, Portugal, international locations in Atlanta, Boston, London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Tokyo, Sydney, and Singapore, and customers in more than 52 countries.
- Recognized as a leader in our market by top analyst firms, like Forrester and Gartner.
- Winner of multiple industry awards, including the prestigious CODiE award.
- Loved by customers who have voted us the best low-code software platform (Gartner Peer Reviews, TrustRadius, and G2 Crowd).
Working at OutSystems
We dont have many rules, but we have a lot of common sense. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture has landed us in the top six Forbes Best Cloud Computing Companies and CEOs To Work For three years running.
- Disrupting the status quo is in our DNA. In fact, its why our company exists.
- We ask why a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture, and sometimes even uncover a better way.
- Our offices are great places to be, but will never be the stuff of future tech mockumentaries. Were much more down-to-earth than that.