OLR has 20 years experience in delivering and supporting international Retail Omni-channel; Merchandising, Stores and Commerce systems for some of the world’s biggest brands. An award winning Oracle Partner, OLR specialises in working with Oracle’s Merchandising, Stores and Commerce suite providing omni-channel solutions to our clients. As a trusted Systems Integration partner, we pride ourselves on the quality and expertise of delivery.
In addition to working with Oracle technology, OLR has developed its own Intellectual Property in relation to the company’s core business and expertise in omni-channel with Automated Testing. The continued growth and diversification of the international omni-channel space makes it an exciting industry to be in and OLR is recognised as a leader within this space based on a track record of successful delivery.
OLR delivers projects on a Global scale with offices located in London, Porto, Bangalore and Minneapolis. Using a mixture of Scrum, Kanban and XP delivery combined with APMP, Prince2 and MSP governance, OLR is passionate about delivering good quality code using standard methodology. OLR continually seeks to improve and as a result while OLR’s methods are mature given the depth of experience and expertise within the business, the company’s approach is continually evolving with a focus on ways to improve and adapt to the new technologies. Role overview
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our team and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter a fast paced work environment. Responsibilities
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends.
- Support the team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Take over content creation for all of our company social media accounts, including organizing cross-platform content strategies
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas, and feedback.
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help with the planning and hosting of events
Skills and Qualifications
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Strong desire to learn
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Current enrollment in a related BS or Masters degree
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Flexible work schedule
- Hardworking and dedicated outlook
- Ability to take direction and absorb information quickly
- Experience with content creation a plus, even if not professionally