Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Job Grade/Level: 10
The job grade shown is indicative, and may be subject to change such that the final grade may be different than shown in this requisition.
Nokia IT has adopted an Infrastructure strategy in which the benefits of public cloud are fully leveraged. We are now building an IT Public Cloud service offering to meet the needs of our Applications and infrastructure Services. We are seeking a service owner to manage the public cloud services from an end to end service perspective
- Recognized experience with Azure and AWS IaaS and PaaS services and experience with other major suppliers
- Experience in IT service management and service processes.
- Global IT role experience is a plus.
- Good knowledge about IT infrastructure and application landscape
- Experience in project portfolio management
- Understanding of cloud market and sourcing options – Public, Hybrid, Private
- Communication skills suitable for articulating and promoting IT Cloud Services
- Ability to engage, lead and drive vendors to ensure their Public Cloud services are matching to Nokia requirements
- IT Management experience within a large enterprise IT department
- Understanding of ITIL based service and delivery structure
- Development and implementation of IT Public Cloud services roadmap
- Presentation of plans and status to management
- Team resource planning and prioritization of assignments
- Budget estimation and tracking, including both project and running costs
- Ability to respond effectively to changes/issues/new demands