Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia IT has adopted an Infrastructure strategy in which the benefits of public cloud are fully leveraged. We are now building an IT Public Cloud team to lead the implementation of the strategy and oversee the effective delivery and operations of public cloud to meet the needs of our Applications and Infrastructure Services. We are seeking an experienced cloud competence center engineer for handling the security aspects
- Good security knowledge of Azure and AWS IaaS and PaaS
- Security experience with IT infrastructure services and technology fundamentals
- Application management and maintenance understanding
- Proven experience with an Agile way of working
- Proven experience with cloud set-ups and migrations
- Cloud-specific Service management experience for IaaS/PaaS services in Azure and AWS