Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is commited to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Nokia IT has a clear intent to use Nokia products where suitable and relevant. By doing this we believe that IT and the whole of Nokia will benefit from our Nokia superior products. At the same time, IT is used as an incubator and used as a lighthouse on how to use Nokia products inside large enterprise.
We are looking to hire a person who is going to make this a reality. We need a practice where we are continuously reviewing and positioning Nokia products inside an IT Enterprise context, take the right decisions on how to proceed or not to proceed towards operationalizing them.
The person we are looking for needs to setup and run this practice and can count of the support of experts inside Nokia.
Requirements / Skills
- Experience in IT Infrastructure and IT Service management
- Understanding of Telecommunications market and Nokia products and services
- Knowledge about product development and releases
- Good interpersonal and interaction skills
- Communication skills suitable for articulating and promoting Fly our Own Jet
- Experience with working with suppliers and service contracts
- Project management and project methodology
- Business case benefit preparation combined with funding/cost management