Analytical Consultant CPS - 35138
Analytics - Portugal Lisbon, Lisbon District Analytical Consultant - Consumer Panel Services Job Purpose
An Analytical Consultant provide clients with useful information helping them to make the best decisions about their business.
For this purpose, the market analysis will be carried out based on the Household Panel (CPS) methodology. Job Responsibilities
- Analyzing the situation/evolution of the market/categories, based on behavioral indicators of households
- Being able to make business and actionable recommendations
- Supporting customer service to respond to your requirements
- Elaborating and automating of reports and presentations to clients
- Customer support (presentations, work onsite, training, etc.)
- Transversal support to different departments (customer service, commercial, etc.)
- Key interface relationships (internal and external): Externally, with clients and internally with the commercial department, etc.
- Previous experience in working with panel
- Knowledge of FMCG industry
- Fluency in English
- Ability to communicate and build relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Knowledge of shoppers behaviour
- Analytical mindset, ability do digging into the data
- At least Bachelor degree
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen’s Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content — video, audio, and text — is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry’s only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world’s population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com Job Type:
Regular Primary Location:
Lisbon,Lisbon District Secondary Locations:
, , , Travel:
Yes, 5% of the Time