Moteefe is an ambitious start up that helps entrepreneurs to sell custom merchandise online. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Representative to join our rapidly expanding team to help us become the No.1 custom merchandise company in the world. Job Responsibilities:
• Front line Customer Care for the company exclusively via email
- Communication to Customer Service Manager in relation to all Customer Care & Support issues
- Time management of effective customer care delivery
- Maintenance of existing Customer Care tools
- Continuing improvement to Customer Care administration and work methods.
- Fluency in written and verbal English (at least C1 level) and one of the following: German or French, but we are also keen to hear from you if you speak any other European languages
- Some prior experience as a virtual help-desk agent in customer service
- A balanced sense of empathy and a passion for delivering satisfaction, going the extra mile to engage and accommodate customers
- Resilience and problem solving skills for those times when things don’t run so smoothly
- Adjustment to a fast-paced environment where process changes are frequent
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- A target and goal oriented mentality; we’re increasingly data driven in every capacity and encourage everyone in the team to get behind the numbers
- Good to have:
- Competency with Google Drive, Microsoft applications and Zendesk
- Understanding of basic logistics
Moteefe is a platform designed to allow users to design and sell custom merchandise online. We want to build a network of entrepreneurs who are ready to design their future and build their brand.What drives us is the opportunity to promote entrepreneurship and enable social media influencers and organisations to bring their ideas to life. We want to take away all the risk, worry and hassle, and truly help people get rewarded for their creativity by giving them a platform and the opportunity to build a brand or spread a message. About the Team
The team is made up of driven professionals from the tech, marketing, sales and design industry.
Our CS team is composed by young representatives with experience both in larger contact centers and in start-ups. While working in scaling our service, we try to combine the data driven and consistent approach of the first, with the customisation and flexibility of the latter. We're looking forward to extending our multicultural environment and learning from you! Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Young and flexible environment
- Free breakfast
- Office located in central Lisbon - near bus, train and underground stations
Any data that Custom Materials Ltd t/a Moteefe (Thomas House, 84 Eccleston Square, London, SW1V 1PX) collects from you is for recruitment purposes only. Our Privacy Notice is available on our careers page. If you have any queries please contact .