Modern Trade – Lisbon – 1 Year Internship – March 2019
We’re Mondelēz International, the world’s leading maker of chocolate, biscuits and gum. We market our products in 165 countries and have annual net revenues of $34 billion. Even if you’re not familiar with our name, you’ve almost certainly heard of our billion-dollar brands like Milka, Prince, Oreo, Hollywood and Philadelphia. Creating and developing the world’s favorite snacks, we’re passionate about creating delicious moments of joy for people all around the world. In fact, ‘monde’ comes from the Latin word for ‘world’ and ‘delez’ is another way of saying ‘delicious’!
We are searching for a motivated intern to join our trade marketing department!
Supervised by a Trade Marketing Manager, you will:
- Be part of a Leading Company on the FMCG Food business, with international and local leading brands and growth plans
- Be part of a very dynamic and challenge team
- Reporting to the head of Hyper & Super Sales
- Plan implementation, Promos PosEvaluation analysis, and Integrated Retail network stores tracking o Monthly analysis of main KPIs for Channel, Customers, Categories and main brands
- Support to the H&S Key Accounts team on promotion analysis
- Responsible for Specific Projects in customer
- Interaction with various departments specially with Category, Sales team and Marketing
- Participate with CBM/KAMs on customer meetings linked with projects under responsibility
- Interaction with Sales Field, Trade Marketing teams on the plans implementation
- Interaction with Customer Operations and C. Service teams on analysis and projects
- Participate on the Task Force teams to implement strategies and plans, and identify short and midterm growth opportunities
You could be the one we are looking if:
- Degree in Management preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools
- Good analytical skills
- Planning and organizations skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Drive for results
- Interest of FMCG market and commercial area
- Fluent in English is critical
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changeable environment
What we offer you...
Our early careers offer a variety of challenging developmental experiences. You can expect a combination of stimulating projects, exposure to industry experts, on-the-job learning alongside experienced professionals, continuous development opportunities and much more. In fact, all the ingredients you need to thrive in a culture where people inspire confidence in each other, take responsibility for the business, keep things simple and say things as they are.
This is a full time internship that lasts for 1 year (during or at the end of your studies) starting spring 2019 in Lisboa with compensation according to your profile. Because, every day, we work in an international environment, the selection process will be mostly in English.
PLEASE ENSURE TO SUBMIT YOUR CV AND COVER LETTER IN ENGLISH
We are certified by Happy Trainees amongst Western European interns
Do you want to know why? - Get to know us and apply!