Marketing Communications Manager
Miniclip is looking for a Marketing Communications Manager to hire in our Lisbon Studio. This is a full-time position, please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will have accurate attention to detail and be results oriented. You will be responsible for running external CRM and Lifecycle communications for the company’s major titles using channels such as email, mobile & web notifications and social networks. Working closely with Producers you will help define the targets and priorities for internal promotions on the games composing the company’s portfolio. You will manage the coordination between different titles, the production of the necessary materials and the analysis of the campaigns, based on the business requirements, data and market research.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Create and manage marketing/promotional activities for the company’s main titles
- Experiment, test and analyse multiple campaigns across multiple channels including in-app messages, push notifications, email and social networks.
- Create CRM lifecycle communications across a number of channels for on-boarding, churn prevention and reactivation
- Oversee campaign production lifecycle and ensure quality and timely delivery of promotions
- Liaise closely with other involved teams such as promo art, promo dev, game design and BI
- Regularly provide reports and analyses and present results to executives
- Use data-driven insights to enhance performance through targeting and segmentation
- Run A/B tests of different formats/concepts/offers
- Optimise user journeys and customer LTV
The following skills are essential for the role:
- In-depth knowledge of marketing communications
- Strong experience in Mobile CRM
- Experience in email marketing
- Team management and development experience
- In-depth understanding of games, game mechanics and game monetisation
- Good knowledge of push notifications and social networks
- Familiarity with tracking tools and audience measurement tools
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Proactive: a desire to suggest new content ideas and take the lead on projects, or explore opportunities
- Business savvy and effective communicator
- Analytical thinker
The following skills are desirable for the role:
- Usability experience is highly desired
- Past experience in global-based roles a plus
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name.
Miniclip was nominated as App Annie’s Top 52 Global Publishers list in 2015 and 2016. Leading franchises include 8 Ball PoolTM, Agar.ioTM and Soccer StarsTM which have all been downloaded over 100M times each respectively.
All three new games released by Miniclip in 2017, namely Football Strike, Flip Master and War Wings went to #1 Free Games / App in over 40 countries.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.