Miniclip is looking for a Games Tester
to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio
. This is a full-time, permanent position; please apply only if you have the right to work in Portugal. DUTIES Your primary responsibilities will include:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Test all our new game releases and updates
- Interact with internal and external development and testing teams to assure testing process quality across internal games and publishing titles;
- Schedule timely quality assurance and testing, also helping in develop and maintain the roadmap of tests for all releases and updates in a portfolio of games
- Adapt the existing test cases to new games and devices while helping to define new test cases and procedures
- Act as a liaison between internal and external development teams, producers, and outsourced testing services
- Monitoring game statistics, customer feedback channels, and competing products to constantly question assumptions and make adjustments to our games
- Be part of Miniclip’s quality assurance team, define new test approaches and come up with new ideas to improve testing processes and procedures"
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work. The ideal candidate will be strongly skilled in the following:
- Self-motivated, with excellent organisational skills
- Ability to clearly articulate complex game development project issues
- Experience working with teams across different functions and geographical locations
- Fluent in English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Close attention to detail
- Technical insight on a wide range of physical devices from different manufacturers (Apple, Samsung, etc.) and operating systems (iOS, Android, etc.)
- 1 – 3 years of experience in the QA and testing fields of game and/or entertainment products and services
- BA or BSc degree or equivalent
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events.
We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff. THE COMPANY
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 170 million monthly active users, across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 45 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name.
Leading franchises include 8 Ball PoolTM, Soccer StarsTM and Agar.ioTM. In 2015, Agar.io was the #1 trending game on Google, and the third highest-trending search term overall.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.