Core to our mission is empowering every person and organization to achieve more. We do this in Education by creating immersive and inclusive experiences that inspire a lifelong interest in learning, as well as stimulating the development of essential life skills – everything from communication and collaboration and computational thinking to critical thinking and creativity.
Education is transforming both globally and holistically. The opportunity to transform education has never been greater and the urgency to support Education to drive change never clearer. Join us in our mission of empowering the students of today to create the world of tomorrow.
By supporting education system leaders, school/institution leaders, researchers and educators to guide and nurture students' passions to achieve their potential, Microsoft offers educators the best tools to do their job, ensuring that anything and everything is possible in the classroom and their institution. To achieve this enabling Digital Transformation in education is not just a company priority, it’s a core company mandate.
- Understand education system stakeholder priorities and strategies, and plan programs of services that drive value and contribute to Microsoft growth
- Cultivate and build education system stakeholder affinity with Microsoft connected campus and modern classroom experiences to drive larger impact for the customer, focused on Education services and solutions that grow consumption of Microsoft software and hardware
- Establish Microsoft as a future ready skills leader with STEM offerings, Microsoft Imagine Academy, Azure for Students and Linkedln Learning
- Plan and oversee the delivery and impact of services that drive customer objectives, outcomes and success and deepen digital transformation engagements with active use of the Microsoft Education Transformation Framework creating lighthouse examples of digital transformation
- Grow the number of Microsoft Innovative Expert Educators, Microsoft Showcase and Flagship Schools and Innovative Institutions leveraging voice of customer feedback
- Build and develop a local partner ecosystem of best of breed solutions, built on customer needs, to drive larger impact for the customer delivering and integrating partner expertise and solutions into the sales cycle
- Drive Azure as the cloud for academic research by establishing strategic design wins across top research institutions
- Strong sales and business background, including direct contact with customers and management of partners
- An extensive knowledge of the local education landscape
- Passion for technology as an enabler for a student’s growth and an ability articulate and demonstrate the benefits of these technologies to customers and partners
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft productivity tools, cloud technologies and devices in a classroom environment
- Experience in building relationships and partnerships that help educators integrate technology into the institution and classroom and how education institutions can digitally transform teaching and learning/student outcomes with Microsoft solutions
- Experience in orchestrating virtual selling teams, leveraging repeatable offerings, that maximize revenue/market share/consumption opportunities and increase partner and customer satisfaction
- Ability to drive digital transformation in a highly competitive environment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.