B2B DIGITAL INBOUND MARKETING MANAGER
Are you experienced enough and ready to take full responsibility for our inbound marketing and accelerate the growth of lead generation?
Mapidea is helping big corporations democratize the usage of Location Analytics (i.e. Maps) amongst their staff to create better insights on their businesses and make better decisions. Mapidea SaaS is great (check http://mapidea.com) and we take pride in having been chosen by some of the biggest worldwide companies like Vodafone, Domino's Pizza, NOS, Coca-Cola or Huawei as their provider.
- Work directly with the Chief Sales Officer as the manager for our Inbound Marketing team, executing the plan and budget allocated for this function
- Manage the content creation that attracts a qualified audience (including blog posts, whitepapers, articles, reports, webinars, etc)
- Creating, testing, and executing multi-channel marketing campaigns leveraging SEO, AdWords, Linkedin Ads, targeted blogs, email campaigns, etc to fuel revenue growth
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers
- Previous experience in marketing management for 2 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creative thinker and problem solver
- Efficient organizational and time management skills
- Data-driven and goal-oriented
- Being a great gal or guy (no bad mojo around here).
- Proficiency in marketing automation is an advantage
- Full-time contract
- Flexible work schedule
- Above average salary for this position
- Lots of work and challenges
- Office in the center of Lisbon
- Coffee and good vibes
If you are certain you're the one, please reach out to explaining briefly why we should consider you. Mandatory:
- Linkedin profile link
- 1-page CV
- A “Why should we hire you?” text (max 420 characters = 3 tweets). Be bold.