We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...Job Details
We are seeking a Client Executive to join our dynamic and innovative team. The key role is to be a key point of contact for the client on a specific area of their business, handling all data requests and project briefs ensuring timely/accurate delivery of information and offering good levels of insight, whilst also contributing to retaining and growing the clients’ business with Kantar Worldpanel by identifying potential revenue opportunities.
The successful candidate will be a charismatic and enthusiastic individual, and will require the drive and resilience to push forward, and overcome project challenges and setbacks, contributing to the overall business strategy of KWP and to ensure the desired result is achieved, the most efficient resources are used and the different interests involved are satisfied. In exchange, you’ll be given the resource you require in order to deliver results. Key Duties & Responsibilities
A person in this role is likely to have the ability to:
- Demonstrate a high degree of professionalism and personal credibility dealing with KWP colleagues and Clients.
- Ensure all activities are delivered to a high degree of quality, ensuring client satisfaction and client retention.
- Define the scope of the projects/proposals in collaboration with senior management, create a detailed work plan which identifies and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete it.
- Develop and implement a strategy to achieve the revenue target in the business plan in collaboration with senior management.
- Review the project schedule with senior management and all other staff that will be affected by the project/proposals activities and revise the schedule as required.
- Responsible for develop, manage, present and follow technical proposals requested by clients.
- Manage client’s expectations and consistently deliver results.
- Develop and take ownership of work-streams and manage timelines and changes.
- Provide and develop new business to Kantar Worldpanel.
- Ensure negative client feedback is addressed and act as appropriate, with recommendations for action / improvement
- Support staff in handling challenging client discussions, influencing stakeholders and ensure a consistent approach across our interactions with our clients
- Coordinate and work on the preparation of reports, to ensure an optimal presentation of results to the client, according to their expectations.
- Establish communications standards and ensure that communication commitments are met and rigorously applied, both in terms of scheduled and reactive output with clients.
- Have a strong passion for numbers and communication
- Gather facts and figures and achieve goals in a timely and factual manner.
- Seek ways of perfecting things, raising standards, reducing errors and overcoming omissions.
- Bring a sense of urgency to situations, demonstrate an active approach, be willing to get involved in order to increase the pace and achieve goals and objectives.
- Draw conclusions by probing into things and contemplate the consequences of any action that is likely to be taken by proving the reliability of the information available.
- Provide satisfactory solutions in situations involving the new and unexpected.
- Have a flexible approach in changing situations and be adaptable in difficult circumstances, continuously striving to achieve a result.
- Work independently when required but still be responsive to receiving feedback and direction from their line manager.
- Be inquisitive and demonstrate a real desire to learn, seeking out training opportunities and participating in meetings (both internal and external where appropriate)
- Show dedication to both the client and the client service team, demonstrating a professional work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile when required
- Degree in Marketing, Statistics, Sociology, or similar qualification.
- At least 1 year of experience in market research or customer management (achieve and exceed challenging targets).
- Highly adaptable with the ability to work effectively within different cultural and technical environments.
- Possess outstanding communication, interpersonal, management and leadership skills enabling you to deal comfortably with stakeholders at all levels across the organization and to facilitate discussions in a sensitive but proactive way.
- Problem-solving skills, diplomacy and teamwork spirit.
- The optimism and resilience to overcome issues and deliver.
- Lisbon based
Lisbon, Av. 24 de JulhoPortugalKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.