We go beyond the obvious, using intelligence, passion and creativity to inspire new thinking and shape the world we live in. To start a career that is out of the ordinary, please apply...Job DetailsAre you a driven client-side professional / agency-side account manager who has an interest in Insight and an aptitude for Analysis? Are you interested in being hugely influential and playing a part in helping to shift your clients share price? Are you looking for an environment that is meritocratic, people focused and a great place to work? Do you want to love going to work and be excited about Mondays??? If all of this interests you – please continue to read... Job Purpose
We are looking for Account Directors / Account Managers to join our Commercial team. You could be supporting a Key Account or an interesting group of Portfolio accounts.
The range of clients that we work with means that the role is all about variety, allowing you to apply and develop a wide range of skills whilst giving you the autonomy to run your own team and shape the growth of the client base.
The role gives the chance to be responsible for managing your own key account or portfolio of clients whilst working closely with colleagues in our supportive team. You will be presenting to clients and building relationships with a range of contacts. The plus point of this industry is that you’ll have relationships with the senior team including the commercial directors and Managing Directors. You’ll also be writing proposals and converting revenue opportunities and helping set the agenda and plan for the development of the area whilst taking ownership of the commercial performance of your set of accounts. Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Take responsibility for the management and strategic development of a range of clients
- Build and maintain strong relationships with your key contacts and advance the network and impact of Worldpanel at your clients
- Own the commercial performance of your portfolio including contract negotiations, key proposals, identifying opportunities and commercial planning across your client base.
- Personal involvement in and responsibility for insight delivery and ensuring team add value to information delivered to our clients
- Working closely with other areas across the business including New Business, Usage and Expert Solutions teams
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to draw actionable conclusions from complex data sets and a passion to understand the consumer
- Ability to challenge client briefs to ascertain real business issues and make sure approach is the most appropriate
- Confident communication and presentation skills
- A commercial mind – the ability to identify business opportunities and propose solutions.
- Good interpersonal skills and the willingness and ability to work within a small, dedicated team
- Strong account management and relationship building skills with the energy, enthusiasm and desire to succeed
- A self-starter, who is highly organised with good work ethics and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Passionate about our brand and future
Our, advanced analytics and tailored market research solutions provide High Definition Inspiration to our clients.
We are the world’s leading provider of continuous, syndicated consumer panels and research solutions into shoppers’ purchasing and usage behaviour. We provide valuable knowledge and actionable insight to help drive our clients’ businesses forward.
We operate in more than 50 countries and have over 40 years’ experience in helping small and global companies alike – brand owners, manufacturers and retailers in predominantly all FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) markets. The recruitment ethos
We only recruit exceptional talent, individuals who are inquisitive, creative, passionate and driven for commercial success. We reward that talent by continuously investing in our people, including training programmes that nurture and support, a great working environment and comprehensive flexible benefits package.
Lisbon, Parca Jose QueirosPortugalKantar Rewards Statement
At Kantar we have an integrated way of rewarding our people based around a simple, clear and consistent set of principles. Our approach helps to ensure we are market competitive and also to support a pay for performance culture, where your reward and career progression opportunities are linked to what you deliver. Join our team and you’ll be part of the 30,000 colleagues and 9 world leading research, data and insight brands that make up Kantar. At the heart of WPP, our unique consumer insight inspires clients around the globe to create and flourish in an extraordinary world.