Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIATM is The Human Data Science CompanyTM, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Real-world data is changing the industry standard approach for real-world research study design and execution and opening-up innovative real-world research design and analysis options. IQVIA’s Real World Evidence Solutions (RWES) group is recruiting Real World Evidence Scientists. As a RWE Scientist, with a strong understanding of issues related to analysing existing databases, you will be working with a talented team developing and applying innovative methodology to solve complex analytical problems from multiple data platforms. Your role will include protocol and statistical analysis plan development, client discussions and consultancy, output interpretation, program strategy and management, and methodology and algorithm development. These are exciting new solution-driven roles within the team as RWES expands into developing further innovations for clients.
Other key requirements for the roles are:
· Ability to process and verify the integrity of data from multiple sources
· Improve data collection procedures and innovative solutions
· Achieve results within a multi-cultural and geographically diverse team in a fast-paced, changing environment.
· Ability to handle complex and disjointed datasets, along with data mining and manipulating and querying data at scale
· Ability to program and analyse data in SAS, Stata, and/or R
- Confident in simplifying Data (existing and missing) Visualization
You should possess:
· Qualification(s) in Statistics and/or Epidemiology or a related field
· Experience in healthcare with a focus on observational research, strategic product development and/or real-world data
· Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills
· Ability to work with cross-functional teams
· A proactive, creative, innovative and pragmatic approach to problem solving and an ability to think critically and independently.
· Flexible and adaptable in a client focused, results driven environment.
· Experience of a fast-paced, consultancy environment.
· Good knowledge of healthcare / life science issues involving Real-World Evidence or experience with patient-level, longitudinal data.
· Experience of developing and applying complex statistical models
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIATM