Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIATM is The Human Data Science CompanyTM, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
PHARMACOVIGILANCE SENIOR CUSTOMER DELIVERY SPECIALIST - REMOTE WORKING/HOME BASED PURPOSE
Responsible for management and service delivery excellence of medium sized projects, as assigned by senior staff, covering single or multiple Lifecycle Safety functions. Provide leadership and accountability for customer-facing activities and operational service delivery, working cross-functionally and across the opportunity lifecycle, integrating delivery into one seamless and transparent program for customers, aligned by accounts. RESPONSIBILITIES
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Manage customer interface and communication for assigned projects. Represent Lifecycle Safety on projects and serve as primary point of contact within Lifecycle Safety for all internal and external customers; liaise between internal/external customers and Lifecycle Safety Service Delivery Team members in Service Operations (SO).
- Manage customer deliverables for assigned projects and bring continuity to project design and delivery through customer delivery. Tactical, day-to-day customer-facing leadership at project level. Responsibilities include project planning (timelines, deliverables), defining project/scope management, quality management and project financial management.
- Provide leadership and structure for customer service interface from scoping stage, through proposal generation, bid defense to service delivery; and throughout the development and commercial life cycle of the product.
- Manage realization/profitability for assigned projects. Responsible for updating financial systems. Work closely with manager on revenue recognition, invoicing, project budget review, project financial analysis, pursuit of change orders, etc.
- Develop specialist expertise in aligned specialist areas, and apply across LSM and SO.
- Attend meetings with internal (Quintiles cross functional project team members) and external (Sponsor and/or oversight group members) stakeholders. Provides project status updates, defines processes, project planning/strategy.
- Work with Sales and Proposals to ensure rapid, seamless, tailored responses to opportunities. Drive business growth by improving customer loyalty through enhanced customer relations, service delivery excellence and excellent customer communication.
- Participate in sales activities, and sales presentations (capabilities, bid defenses) and proposal development (strategy, costs and text), as required under guidance of Customer Delivery Manager.
- Contributes during client and internal audits and inspections for assigned projects. Liaise with Quality Assurance staff and management in the compilation of Corrective Action Plans.
- Work closely with Customer Delivery Manager to address problem areas and customer needs.
- Participate in discussions regarding new business opportunities with existing customers.
- Under the guidance of Customer Delivery Manager establish mutual agreed working practices with customer, for standardized implementation across projects.
- Work with Lifecycle Safety Service Operations constructively in a matrix framework to achieve project and customer deliverables
- May assume the responsibilities of EU QPPV or deputy QPPV as outlined in Quintiles Work Instruction: CS_WI_LS0013 Lifecycle Safety-Qualified Persons for Pharmacovigilance (QPPV)
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- In depth knowledge of applicable global, regional and local clinical research regulatory requirement; i.e. Good Clinical Practice (GCP) and International Conference on Harmonization (ICH) guidelines, Quintiles Standard Operating Procedures.
- Willingness to increase knowledge across Lifecycle Safety service lines and develop new skills.
- Strong prioritization (critical timelines), planning and organizational skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills including ability to work and lead teleconferences.
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Effective collaborative, organizational and delegation skills.
- Independently work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Ability to manage ambiguity.
- Strong presentation (independently present at internal/external meetings) skills; report writing skills and customer focus skills.
- Accountability, ownership and transparency.
- Demonstrates independent judgment, negotiating, decision-making, and problem solving skills.
- Gain knowledge of business acumen and financial analytical skills, tactical planning, and budgeting.
- Creative and innovative, initiative and pro-active.
- Cross trained in a minimum of two Lifecycle Safety service lines.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines.
- Effective motivating, influencing and conflict resolution skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and customers and clients.
- Bachelor's degree or educational equivalent in health science or other directly related field and a minimum of 3 years' experience of Lifecycle Safety (Pharmacovigilance, CEVA, Medical Information, safety Publishing, Risk Management etc.) with project management experience or equivalent combination of education, training or experience.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIATM