Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIATM is The Human Data Science CompanyTM, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Opportunity to join a growing project in our company. MISSIONS:
Within Tech Sol Business Operations – Multi Country Operations, the Financial Analyst missions are:
- Contributes to the monitoring and administrative management of Multi country deals
- Ensures that opportunities are correctly set up in IQVIA CRM (in line with contract and IQVIA policy in term of services / products and timeline), and lead the updates
- Ensures that customer billing is consistent with the contract: Collect / Gather all paperwork requested for billing, ensure paperwork are in line with IQVIA policy and process the billing notification to trigger the billing
- Ensures invoices delivered to customers are exhaustive, accurate and on time
- Contributes to revenue recognition and allocation (around 100 opportunities / 4 MUSD by quarter)
- Contributes, working with Sales, to the management of the customer relationship (respond to customer complaints on invoices)
- Contributes to ad hoc analysis as needed to improve customer satisfaction and revenue recognition
Working closely with Sales, Finance, and Billing Center representatives. Skills:
- Pack Office and Excel expert;
- CRM SalesForce.com and SAP friendly;
- Professional English writing and speaking (ability to participate and facilitate meetings face to face and by phone).
Education & Experience:
- Strong communication skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Team Player;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Finance/Sales Administration;
- Degree on Finance (preferential);
- Knowledge of Pharma industry is a plus.
- Provides support to Sales to set up opportunities in IQVIA CRM;
- Checks that opportunities are created in CRM accordance with the contract;
- Requests to Sales all documents mandatory for billing;
- Checks that all documents provided for billing and revenue recognition are provided and consistent with the contract and IQVIA Policy;
- Creates and Submit Billing Notification Form (BNF) and Credit Notes (CN);
- Controls that invoices produced are compliant with the expected;
- Controls that revenue recognition and allocation are compliant with the expected;
- Contributes to accruals definition and submit accrual template.
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIATM