- Coordinate small team of accountants to execute payments of payment requests after approval by Financial Controller.
- Supervise team to conduct monthly bank reconciliations to ensure proper expense allocations and updated creditors and debtors reports.
- Review daily and monthly reports of the bank status and position to prevent any cash-flow shortage.
- Liaise with banks to ensure availability of funds and banking facilities.
- Manage payment of suppliers to ensure delivery of goods in a timely manner.
--Education: BA degree in Accounting/ Finance
- Experience: 3-5 Years' Financial or accounting experience
- Languages: Portuguese and English speaker
-Deep understanding of the Angolan accounting system and principles
-Good understanding of the Angolan Banking system
Since 1978, when the Webcor Group was created, founded by the entrepreneur A. N. Nesr, we have followed a path of sustained growth that has made us one of Africa’s leading players in the agricultural commodities and the so-called FMCG (Fast-Moving Consumer Goods) business line.
This result has been achieved through a conviction put into practice every day: That experience must be indistinguishable from quality and dimension should always be associated with effectiveness.
We have a worldwide presence and over 3,200 dedicated employees, responsible for thousands of daily operations.
This worldwide dimension of Webcor Group is the result of an accumulated experience of over almost three decades managing a wide portfolio of leading brands, products and services.