We are GuestReady a globally leading short-term rental management company, which provides professional services to property investors, homeowners and Airbnb hosts in London, Paris, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Lisbon, Porto and Dubai. Our mission is to leverage new technologies to unlock the full potential of real estate worldwide. Our short-let services include everything from listing creation to guest communications, housekeeping, key management and price optimisation.
This role is an Operations Intern role, which will suit an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and an analytical mind, who wants to gain valuable experience and exposure at a rapidly scaling start-up. This could be your opportunity to join a high growth and dynamic growing start-up and compete with your skills, experience and exposure to build yourself and build the company at the same time.
What you will be doing:
- Helping our Operations team to schedule and coordinate the logistics of contractors all over Lisbon, as needed.
- Helping to ensure the check-in, laundry and cleaning services are delivered on time and with a high quality.
- Being the 'behind-the-scenes' face of GuestReady, when it comes to dealing with guests and contractors.
- Visiting some great homes across Lisbon that we manage, to meet guests and deal with any issues that arise.
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their stay, providing great customer service in person, over the phone and email.
- Working closely with the rest of our Team to devise the best ways to keep providing an amazing guest experience, with a personal touch.
- Quality controlling the guest experience and promptly addressing any issues raised during or after their stay.
- Helping to devise and implement new processes to ensure we are able to provide an amazing guest experience, at scale.
- Continuously contributing to improving our processes as we scale up, to achieve maximum efficiency and cost optimisation at each stage.
- Supporting and assisting the team with any other day-to-day operational tasks, as needed.
Who we are looking for:
- Fluent in Portuguese and English - French would be a plus
- Multi-tasker, able to work under pressure, staying calm and composed.
- Able to prioritise many tasks at the same time and to manage time efficiently.
- Fast problem solver; being able to seek solutions instantly for any given problem.
- Team player; able to work in an environment with high inter-dependencies between teams and cross-cultural colleagues.
- Detail-oriented individual with a strong focus on quality Please tell us about your best (or worst!) Airbnb experience in your cover letter!
- Confident and personable, with a passion for creating a great customer experience by catering to their needs and striving for continuous improvement of our ***** service
- We are a 24/7 business so no qualms about working on a 7-day roster and shift work, throughout the week
- Interest in startups and the sharing economy is a big plus. Ideally you will have experience using home sharing platforms such as Airbnb, Home Away, etc. and passion to see the concept flourish
- Work with multicultural team members and international teams, spread across the globe
- Exposure to the fast-paced world of high-tech start-ups, with excellent growth opportunities
- You will be working with a team of experienced entrepreneurs who have successfully built companies before
- A dynamic work environment with low hierarchies and space for your own ideas
- Opportunity to look after some amazing homes across Lisbon
- Challenging and diverse tasks which will let you grow day by day (depending on your abilities!)
- This is a paid internship.
Please apply with your cv and cover letter! No generic applications will be considered.