The Project Manager/Engineering apprentice will support the Service organization with the tasks related to managing Hydro projects.
He/she will take care of purchase and logistics for current open projects, and by acquiring knowledge and experience can grow in Project Management competences until becoming a Junior Project Manager. Essential Responsibilities:
- releasing of the Purchase requisitions in the Hydro system (PowerMax) for the active projects
- cooperation in preparing offers/tenders for new projects
- support to all the administrative duties of the Service department (reporting, invoicing, etc. )
- managing of very small spare parts opportunities
- ensure logistics support when needed
- Engineering degree with Project Management focus or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Although no previous work experience is necessary, some previous experience in companies will be desirable
- High level of English
- Knowledge of Power Max /SAP modules
- EU Work permit
- knowledge of Spanish and/or French would be a plus
GE Renewable Energy harnesses the earths most abundant resources the strength of the wind, the heat of the sun and the force of water to power the worlds biggest economies and the most remote communities.
With an innovative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset, we engineer energy products and digital services that create industry-leading value for our customers around the world.
We see the promise of renewable energy everywhere we look. Our team has the courage, scale, passion, diversity and resourcefulness needed to deliver that promise wherever and however the world needs it
Together with our customers, were proving that no one ever has to choose between affordable, reliable, or sustainable energy.
We are unleashing limitless energy.
Follow us at www.ge.com/renewableenergy or on twitter @GErenewables.
GE is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, and according with all local laws protecting different status.
Follow us on Twitter, join our LinkedIn Group or become a fan of our Facebook page. Receive job and event notifications by becoming a member of the GE Talent Community. Stay up to date on whats happening at GE around the globe by checking out the GE Careers Blog. Locations:
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening.