Feedzai is the market leader in fighting fraud with AI. We're coding the future of commerce with today's most advanced risk management platform powered by big data and machine learning. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Feedzai has one mission: to make banking and commerce safe. The world's largest banks, processors, and retailers use Feedzai's fraud prevention and anti-money laundering products to manage risk, while improving customer experience.
Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investors (Citi, Capital One, Oak HC/FT, Sapphire Ventures, Data Collective) we're at the inflection point of growth. We're data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
As an FP&A Analyst you are able to undertake financial reporting (individual, consolidated and per business unit), budget and forecasts preparation, as well as the development of internal control policies and procedures. Responsibilities
- Guarantee timely financial information, such as financial statements of individual entities and the group and consolidated, relevant metrics, budget execution vs planned
- Provide ad-hoc information either to internal and external users
- Control inflows and outflows on a daily basis, making sure the cash flows budget is being executed as planned
- Prepare monthly and quarterly reports to the senior management and investors
- Perform project controlling on financial related matters (billing, projects' follow up, project specific requests)
- Support the elaboration of the annual budget in coordination with the FP&A Manager and Head of Finance and other departments' heads
- Perform variance and forecast analysis based on the company budget on a regular basis (actual vs budget)
- Develop special internal projects (examp. benchmarking projects and analysing various reports and metrics to determine our place in the competitive landscape, analysing the impact of restructurations on the company's budget, etc.)
Feedzai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Feedzai does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.
- Bachelor's in Management/Economics/Finance is required
- MBA is required
- 2-3 years relevant experience in similar functions is required
- Proficiency in Excel
- Experience in consolidation with components with different currencies (preferable)
- Experience in Netsuite/SAP ERP is a nice to have requirement (preferable)
- Having worked in a software or IT related company (preferable)
- Good communication skills is a must have
- Detail oriented and problem solving mindset
- Very organized work methodology
- Ability to work with autonomy