Focusing on Customer and Partner needs and current pain points, the Service Operations Business analyst will be responsible for, together with other Customer Excellence teams, implementing internal and cross-functional initiatives focused on reducing customer or partner effort.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Liaise with Service Design and Analytics team to understand current Customer & Partner pain points;
- Propose execution plans for key areas of intervention mapped by the Customer Excellence teams;
- Build an initiatives roadmap with the Service Design team to guarantee full alignment and prioritization;
- Liaise with the Customer and Partner facing teams to understand daily issues affecting the experience and the team productivity;
- Create a framework for Services Test and Learn, including analytical support, ROI models and decision trees.
WHO YOU ARE:
- A professional with 2 – 4 years of experience;
- Have a degree in Management, Engineering or similar;
- Skilled in problem-solving, analytics, and project management;
- A very good communicator and a professional with negotiation talent;
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment;
- Fluent English (mandatory) - excellent in verbal and written communication skills;
- Excellent in presentation skills, with the capability to communicate at multiple levels in the organization.